Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmy Fashion!


There's wasn't too many dresses that left me drooling this year, but it's always fun to check out what everyone was wearing. The New York Times has the best slide show, breaking people up into the colors they wore. Just like rich people's closets!

My pick for best dressed: America Ferrera who looked like a fifties pin-up with a few more clothes on. Love the shoes the most! (Here is how to copy her wavy retro hair if you're interested.) Also Laura Dern  embodied casual elegance with no-fuss hair in a beautiful jewel colored purple satin. Ok, maybe I just like the color and that the dress had pockets. How cool is it to have a ball gown with pockets?! Can I just say also that Mary-Louise Parker always looks smokin' hot.

My pick for worst dressed: I hate to say it cause I generally like her, but Cynthia Nixon maybe didn't realize how lopsided this dress made her boobs look. 

No comments: