Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kanye + Comedy Central = Puppets?

Kanye West and Comedy Central are teaming up to create a show they are describing as "hip-hop meets the Muppets." Ok, weird, but sounds interesting. The production company involved is Jackhole productions, the same guys (Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Corolla) who brought you The Man Show, and Crank Yankers. While I love hip-hop, and the Muppets, I hated both of those shows. They were aimed at twelve year old boys, and not in a good way like South Park.

The thing that has me excited about this project is that not only is Kanye West going to be involved in the music, but also Rhymefest, a fellow Chicago rapper, who I have been listening to a lot lately. Check out my other blog for a link to download his amazing tribute album to Michael Jackson, for free!

No comments: